Saturday, February 23, 2013

I love airports

   I am a big fan of people watching. Not in the judgy normal way, but in the curious, story way. I like to guess where people are going, who they are going to see and when they'll be back. And there is no better place to do that than transitory places, airports train stations etc...

  I'm currently sitting at Gate 24 of the Aeroporto Internacional de Guarulhos, waiting for my flight to the UK, with connection in Germany. There are German people, Brazilian people, no English in sight yet, but I'm sure they are out there somewhere.

  I unfortunately got stuck with a middle seat, but I'm also kind of excited about that since it is the first time ever that I'll not be sitting at the window, as the youngest in my family I got to scream and yell until somebody gave me the window seat. I'm expecting the flight to be any different, but having watched enough Hollywood movies and read YA I can't help but to wonder at the possibility of meeting a pretty amazing somebody who is stuck next to me for the next 12 hours.

That is all from my end, I'll be Cheeky Morringhan for the duration of my stay in the UK.

Deal with it.

CM.




No comments:

Post a Comment